Powerful Positive Affirmations And Incantations. +1 (240) 624-0211

 


Incantations : Positive affirmations are encouraging and supportive statements that affirm a set of beliefs. By expressing positive affirmations aloud on a regular basis, we are able to mentally train our brains to believe them. What we believe in affects the decisions we make and ultimately quality of life.We are what we repeatedly think about; the way we talk to ourselves condition our belief systems which affect how we show up in the world.

Are you aware of how you currently talk to yourself in your mind? If you were to write down the thoughts that regularly enter your mind, what would they say?

Many of us have self limiting beliefs that we are regularly conditioning without even being consciously aware of. These set of beliefs create a barrier in our progress and prevent us from experiencing a better emotions.Our minds are like sponges and if we don’t wire it to think a certain way, left to our own accord, our belief systems are programmed by what he hear on the media, other people’s opinions that are based on their own experiences, and so on.

Incantations

Incantations engage your physiology and emotions whilst you are expressing positive affirmations aloud which can help create a neuro-association between what you say and how you feel. You can do this by changing your body language and really cultivating the emotion and feeling you want to embed whilst declaring the affirmations. By doing so, you will naturally associate the words with a certain feeling and more likely to reinforce this belief.

Here are some affirmations that I regularly express that have really helped support my belief system:

“I have managed to overcome so many tough challenges in my life and this is just another challenge”.

“If one man can do it, I can too”.

“I am resourceful and will find a way and if I can’t find the way I will make the way”.

“I will make time for what I devote my energy and commitment to”.

“I control how I feel. I can decide to be happy right now. I am a product of my decisions, not my circumstances”.

“I am grateful to be alive and have the opportunity to create a life of my design”.

“I have unstoppable energy”.

“I have so much love to give to others; what I give out I will attract”.

“I have a healthy body because I eat for fuel, not purely for physical pleasure”.

“I have come so far and developed as a person and have faith that I will continually develop and grow to become a better human being”.

CONTACT INFORMATION

Email : patrickblackmagicspell@gmail.com

Phone: +1 (240) 624-0211

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Complete Guide To Tarot Cards Reading. +1 (240) 624-0211

Powerful Voodoo love spell | That Work Fast. +1(949) 666-3846